Here are the steps to generate labels.
- On the Main Menu, click Reports.
- Click New (+) and choose Contact Report
- Enter Labels as the Report Name
- Optionally, choose any criteria (e.g. Family Categories).
- Click Next or Preview
- Click Export PDF > Labels.
The labels should come up on your screen in a new tab where you can print or save the PDF file.
TIP: As with any report, you can save the report for future use. To save a report, in step 6, click SAVE REPORT.
If you are using a Saved Report, skip steps 1-4 above and simply click the Edit button for the saved report, then do step 5 and 6.
Saved reports will always show up to date information as of when you generate the report.