CMS Version 13.10.13 BETA Now Available
New: Google Contacts Integration.
This version of CMS debuts the Google Contacts integration.
Here are some of it's features:
- Instant, silent and automatic updates to your Google Contacts as changes are being made to data in CMS.
- Support for multiple CMS user logins. Each CMS user can synchronize to his or her own Google Contacts.
- Full control of which CMS contacts should be synchronized. This can be done based on Programs or by manually selecting names.
- Synchronize all your Google Contacts, or just those in a Contact Group (recommended).
- Security: Google password is encrypted with hi level encryption for security.
- Security: Communication with Google's servers are done using SSL (https).
To set up your Google Synchronization:
- Activate this module:
Click Program Setup > Options > Custom tab, and check the Google Contacts Integration check box.
- If you don't have a Login to CMS, you must first setup Security. See this KB article on setting up Security.
- Click Program Setup > Users/Groups Permissions
- Assign Read and Write Permission for "Google Integration" to your Group.
- Edit your User, click Google Account and enter your Google Credentials. In this Google Account screen, you'll also indicate other settings such as Choosing a Google Group and Choosing which contacts in CMS should be synced.
Also in this version:
- Bug Fix: Importing Online Reservations causes an "object" error preventing the reservations from being imported.
- Bug Fix: Importing Camper Enrollments now correctly imports all contact numbers and email addresses.