CMS Version 13.10.28 BETA Now Available
List of tweaks in Google Contact integration. All this happens silently and without any user intervention.
- Editing a contact number from the Contact tab (contact view) by double-clicking now triggers a Google Update.
- Editing a contact number and modifying whose number it is, will update both the original Google Contact (whose number it was) and the new Google Contact (whose number it now is).
- Changes to a Shared Home phone now update all Google Contacts in the family (as it is with Addresses).
- Create Google Group now works as expected (fixed error "invalid credential").
- Test Connection works even if no contacts exist in Google.
- Clicking any button in Sync Settings saves login info (no need to click OK first).
- CMS no longer crashes (due to outdated GoogleIntegration.dll).
- Google Passsword encryption and decryption corrected.
- Changing to a different Google account will display warning and if confirmed, will reset all the synchronized contacts.
- Attempting to update a Google contact that has been deleted in Google will instead create a new Google contact (and won't cause an error).
- With multiple CMS users: Restricted access to adding or removing contacts to/from a different user's Google account (via the User Setup window). You now must be logged in to CMS with that user account in order to add/remove contacts.
Once a contact is synced with a Google account, changes made by any CMS user to that contact will update that person's Google Contact.
- Access to the Google Settings are now available in these locations:
- Task > Google Contacts
- Program Setup > Options > Custom tab
- Program Setup > Users/Group Permissions > Edit User
- Limitation: If you have more than 25 Google Groups, only the first 25 will come up in the drop-down in your Google Contacts Sync Settings.
- Adding a new family member and giving that member a shared home phone will now correctly update all family members who are synced to get that home phone.
- When selecting Contacts to Sync, Limit to Primary is available when viewing 'All Synced' and 'All Not Synced' (not just when limiting to a Program.
- Selecting Contacts to Sync: The list now shows the Address and Contact Numbers in addition to the names.
- Added status bar (bottom of Contact Window) which alerts you whenever any communication with Google is taking place.
Other Bug Fixes
- Importing Reservations online submissions now correctly formats the phone number (previously it formatted it as currency).
- Occasion report with phone number now correctly has the dividing lines displayed to clearly separate between rows.
- Removed the small vertical line that comes up the built-in yahrtzeit and birthday letters (between the date and first line of the letter).