New Version 20.1.26 - Required for Authorize.net Integration
IMPORTANT: This update is required for Authorize.net Integration. See below.
To update to this latest version, login to CMS Connected and click Check for Program Updates.
Or login to https://support.chabadms.com/ and click Downloads...
- BUG FIX: Fix for SMS texting when target is individual family member.
In some cases, individual family members were not included when sending SMS.
Details on the SMS feature can be found here.
- BUG FIX: Fix for invoices double lines (when different addresses for bill/payment)
Workaround was provided to use a custom file while our engineers were working on this. This custom file is no longer needed.
- BUG FIX: Fix for invoices and statements coming out as unpaid (amount due = 0) when different addresses for bill/payment
Like the issue above, the workaround provided is no longer needed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Description to list when viewing Files.
Files is a feature on the History tab which allows you to link files on your computer to a contact.
- BUG FIX: Fixed "invalid call or argument" error when downloading donation submissions.
This error would occur in some submissions that were malformed due to data being entered with trailing spaces.
- IMPROVEMENT: Year End letter now correctly handles negative payments. They are deducted for the total amount.
- COMPATIBILITY: This version implements Authorize.net's new Network Change requirement.
In maintaining compatibility, we have changed the end-point to where it sends requests to Authorize.net.
Technical details on this change can be found here.