CMS Cloud - Reservation Report
Here are the steps to generate a report that shows a break down of Attendees and other Items you set up.
- On the Main Menu, click Reports > Transactions and click the New Report (+) button.
This brings up the New Transaction Report window.
- Enter a name for the report (e.g. High Holiday Reservations).
- Change the Report Type to Bills.
- In the Criteria section,
- Transaction Subcategory: Choose the Subcategory you set up for your event (e.g. Rosh Hashana).
- Dates: Choose the date range for when reservations came in (e.g. current month).
This is only needed if you used the same Subcategory for previous years.
- Click Next to go to the Preview page.
- Choose Item from the Total By drop-down.
- Click the SELECT COLUMNS button. Uncheck Category/Subcategory check box and check the Name and Quantity check boxes. Click OK.
- Click Export PDF.
Your report is now saved and the PDF is being prepared. As it's being prepared, a time icon is displayed.
When the pdf file is ready for download (usually in a few seconds), the icon will change to a download image.
Click the button to download and print your report.