Please note: CMS integration with Word may not work properly when using versions prior to Word 2016.
Follow these steps to remove Access 2007, 2010 or 2013 without removing Office entirely.
- Click Start > Control Panel > 'Programs and Features'
- Locate and select Microsoft Office. (This may be called 'Microsoft Office Professional', 'Microsoft Office Ultimate', 'Microsoft Office Professional Plus', or 'Microsoft Office Enterprise')
- Click the 'Change' button and it will load up the install dialog window.
- Select 'Add or Remove Features'.
- Hit the drop-down arrow next to Microsoft Office Access and choose 'Not Available'. Then hit 'Continue' and go on through the wizard.
Please note: the screenshots were taken in Windows Vista and Office 2007 and may vary if you're using a different operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10) or different version of Office. Same with the exact step by step instructions.
The concepts, however, are the same.
See Installing Access Runtime