Follow these steps to remove Access 2007, 2010 without removing Office entirely.
- Click Start > Control Panel > 'Programs and Features'
- Locate and select Microsoft Office. (This may be called 'Microsoft Office Professional', 'Microsoft Office Ultimate', 'Microsoft Office Professional Plus', or 'Microsoft Office Enterprise')
- Click the 'Change' button and it will load up the install dialog window.
- Select 'Add or Remove Features'.
- Hit the drop-down arrow next to Microsoft Office Access and choose 'Not Available'. Then hit 'Continue' and go on through the wizard.
Your version of Office may not have the ability to remove specific components (add/remove features). This is usually the case when using Office 365.
If that is the case, you can leave your office installation as is and proceed to install Access Runtime 2013.
Please note: the screenshots were taken in Windows Vista and Office 2007 and may vary if you're using a different operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10) or different version of Office. Same with the exact step by step instructions.
The concepts, however, are the same.
See Installing Access Runtime 2013