New version 17.8.10 Available for download
This version is CMS Cloud compatible.
If you liked CMS, you'll love CMS Cloud!
To update to this latest version, click CMS Connected > Check for Program Updates,
- CMS Cloud Basic: Integrated with CMS and Free.
If you aren't using it yet, what are you waiting for?! Get started today at no cost and no risk.
- Full CMS Cloud: Features Transactions, thank-you letters, recurring payments, Mail Chimp Integration, Powerful Reporting and more.
or login to http://support.chabadms.com/ and click Downloads...
New in this release (17.8.10)
- Announcing integration with SplashPayments for credit card processing. This new option for processing gives you near-instant application approvals and a free no-fee account and low fixed rates. This is a great option for current users who need additional accounts and don't want to pay extra fees. To get started, please install this version and email tech support.
- Bug Fix: Yahrtzeit Letter fields updated. A list of Yarhtzeit Letter fields that work for both PDF and Built-in Letters can be found here. If you are using the built-in letter for Yahrtzeits, please review the letter before sending it out to ensure that the fields you are using are correct and conform to the new requirements in the above-linked document.
- Bug Fix: PDF letters were flipping margins (left instead of right). This only affected you if you had a different margin for the Left and Right.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where clicking Create Primary (Family Member Details) produces an error "Cannot fine field ckRelationships"
- Improvement PDF/Emails: When sending a single letter by email/pdf, you are now prompted to confirm whether you would like the email to be sent out. If you choose No, the PDF will open and not be emailed.
- Added eCheck capabilities (Authorize.net and SplashPayments) to the Adult Education module.