New Version 20.10.7 Available for download
Below is a list of new features, improvements and bug fixes in this release.
To update to this latest version, login to CMS Connected and click Check for Program Updates.
Or login to https://support.chabadms.com/ and click Downloads...
ONLINE FORMS - WEBSITE INTEGRATION
If you aren't using website integration yet, you can start with a free CMSPay account with Payrix.
To get started, Click Program Setup > Options > Credit Cards.
- Donation forms matched based on phone/email option.
When downloading submission to your website, matches are now automatically done based on Phone and Email. Turn on this setting under Program Setup > Options > Custom tab.
- Advanced matching logic added to Reservation type forms.
This includes the popular "zip and street number" only option for addresses, and the new phone/email option.
- Edit Submission prior to importing
When clicking Edit Submission, a new window comes up which allows you to edit mostly any part of the submission including the name and address. This is extremely useful if a donor submitted messy data that needs cleaning up and saves the extra step in having to remember and go to the record afterwards to fix it up.
- Donor Covered Processing Fees
This feature, released in August 2020, now has management where you can turn this feature on or off on any form, as well as customize the fee percentage and the message.
- Custom fields in donation form now show field names in email confirmation.
In the past, custom fields would show their internal name (Custom1, Custom2, etc.) in the email confirmation you receive. With this improvement, the labels assigned to them are used.
- Instant Remote Assistance directly from within CMS.
On the Home Tab, click the Remote Assistance button and enter a code we provide you with. We can connect to your computer to provide assistance in seconds.
- Deposits: filter by Organization
In the Bank Register, when searching for Payments to add to a Deposit, you can now limit the undeposited items to an Organization. This is very useful if you're working with multiple Organizations.
- Added defaults for Adult Education and Friendship Circle Reports
- Exclude Contacts that are marked as Off List
- Exclude Members that are checked as Deceased.
- Exclude Addresses that are checked as No Mail.
You can override these defaults on the "Other" tab.
- Fixed "Enter Parameter Value" error when generating build-in Labels and Envelopes for Invoices and Statements.
- Fixed issue when Importing Reservations it now correctly limits the import to the selected form only. If no form is selected, all forms are imported.
- Fixed issue where PS would not wrap PDF Receipts: PS field in PDF now wraps to next line as expected.