New version 17.10.22 Available for download
This version is CMS Cloud compatible.
If you liked CMS, you'll love CMS Cloud!
To update to this latest version, click CMS Connected > Check for Program Updates,
- CMS Cloud Basic: Integrated with CMS and Free.
If you aren't using it yet, what are you waiting for?! Get started today at no cost and no risk.
- Full CMS Cloud: Features Transactions, thank-you letters, recurring payments, Mail Chimp Integration, Powerful Reporting and more.
or login to http://support.chabadms.com/ and click Downloads...
New in this release
- Bug fix: Importing Online Enrollments (camp/school module) now works properly. The bug was that it only did two submissions at a time and then an error occurred. It now works as expected.
- Bug Fix: Word Application for the Student/Camper now works as expected. The bug was that clicking this button did nothing at all. No error message either. It now works as expected.
- Bug Fix: PDF Letters/Receipts. Receipt stub now displays the amount field formatted as currency.
If you have not yet begun using this new feature, which generate PDFs for your letters for printing and emailing, you are really missing out on something great. Please see details here. It works for Yahrtzeit reminder letters as well.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue where a Contact Report based on excluding Affiliation and also including the Affiliation field under Export Fields produced an error.
- Improvement: Added Current Week and Previous Week presets to Transaction Report date range criteria.
- Bug Fix: Added hyphens when numbers are converted to words.
Example: $36.23 now correctly renders as "thirty-six dollars and twenty-three cents."
(Some of us did learn in OT, you know...)
- Bug Fix: Resolved issue of the odd error message that would come up when saving PDF settings to a Letter or Organization.
- Improvement: For PDF letters, added the ability to indent the Address block independent of the rest of the letter (similar to the Date and Signature line.) This is useful if you have window envelopes with the window on the right side.
- Camp/School Module Improvement: Entering new Family records now automatically associates the Home Address with the child. Similarly, downloading Enrollments submitted online with CMS Connected will automatically associate the Home address with the child.
When entering a new family member manually, you still need to select the address.
- Improvement: Google Contact Integration. Created option for New Contacts to be automatically added to your Google account. To set this option, click Tasks > Contacts (under Google Connection) and click the "New Contacts should be added to Google by default" check box.
- NEW: Splash Payment Integration complete self serve! No need to call anyone. With this new version, you can set up an account at 3:00 am in your pajamas! Approvals are instant. The account is FREE. To get started, click Program Setup > Options > Credit Cards and click Setup... More details here.